POCO Global is supposed to launch the POCO M3 Pro 5G tomorrow. This will be the first 5G smartphone from the brand. Though we by now know that the phone is yet another rebranded product, it has been proven with a leaked unboxing video.
As per the leaked unboxing video, the phone will come in two variants 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and a 6GB RAM and 128GB storage version. The pricing for these will start at €179 and go up to €199. The phone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor and pack a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate.
It gets a triple camera setup on the back with a main 48MP sensor and a massive 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. The phone will sit in the middle of the Redmi Note 10 series. POCO has plans to bring this phone to the Indian market as well which should happen sometime next month.
POCO M3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging