Poco finally announced the Poco M3, their latest smartphone in the budget M series in India today. The phone packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD panel and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC.
We get a standard 6GB RAM model here unlike the western markets and a very distinctive two-tone design on the back. The phone gets a triple camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel primary sensor, along with a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera for selfies on the front.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a pair of stereo speakers, and a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 processor with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4), 2MP macro camera (f/2.4)
- 8MP front camera (f/2.05)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, USB Type-C
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and Availablity
The POCO M3 comes in Cool Blue, Power Black and POCO yellow colours and are priced at INR 10,999 for the 6GB RAM / 64GB storage version while the 6GB RAM / 128GB storage version cost INR 11,999. It will go on sale starting from February 9th from 12 noon on Flipkart with an INR 1000 discount on ICICI credit and debit cards for the very first sale.