Poco is finally bringing the Poco M3 to India next month. The phone was launched late last year in the European markets at a very competitive price. The phone packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD panel and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC.
We get to see a very distinctive two-tone design on the back and the entire build is carved out of plastic. Coming to the imaging, we get a triple camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel primary sensor, along with a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera for selfies on the front.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a pair of stereo speakers, and a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 processor with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4), 2MP macro camera (f/2.4)
- 8MP front camera (f/2.05)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, USB Type-C
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The phone is going to launch on February 2nd with sales hopefully commencing the very next week. As for the pricing, the phone should start at INR 8,999 for the base variant.