At the Mi 11 Lite launch, Xiaomi also announced the all-new Mi Watch Revolve Active smartwatch. The watch is global version of the Mi Watch Revolve while India got a slightly tweaked model last year.
The watch sports a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen and comes with built-in GPS, SpO2 monitoring. It also has support for tracking up to 117 sports modes along with stress detection. Other major feature is the continuous heart rate tracking and VO2 Max detection. The watch has a new 12nm GPS chip which provides GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS support.
The watch comes with a 420mAh battery which gives up to 50 hours of GPS use and can withstand for 16 days with normal usage. There is also a Battery Saving Mode that makes the watch last for 22 days.
Mi Watch Revolve Active specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED panel
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 17 professional sports modes and 100 extended sports modes
- Blood oxygen (Spo2) measurement, VO2 Max
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in Alexa voice assistant
- 12nm GPS chip supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 16 days battery life, 22 days in long battery life mode
Pricing & Availability
The Mi Watch Revolve Active comes in Black, Beige and Navy-Blue colors with 6 additional strap options. The watch is priced at INR 9999 and will be available from Amazon, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting June 25th. As part of the early bird offer the watch will be on sale for INR 8,999.