Xiaomi’s entry-level smartwatch that is slated to launch in India by next month received a new OTA. This new update brings a flurry of new features to the watch. The watch is being updated to version 4.1.20 via the Xiaomi Wear app.
The changelog mentions features like the ‘smart do not disturb’ which triggers when the users go to sleep, a new vibration option, increased wrist gesture sensitivity, a new button for taking calls, and more. The full changelog is as follows:
- A new ‘smart do not disturb’ mode will automatically trigger when the user is asleep
- New option to adjust vibration modes
- Added setting to adjust wrist gesture sensitivity
- Button added to dismiss phone calls on Android
- Added notification reminder when Bluetooth is disconnected
- Bug fixes + improved stability
Just for recap, the Mi Watch Lite comes with a 1.4” square display with a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. It can be considered as a beefed-up version of Mi Band with a square display. It supports GPS tracking, sleep, and workout tracking, and supports notifications. The watch packs in a 230mAh battery, that is capable to provide 9-days worth of battery life with continuous heart rate monitoring and other vital features turned on.
The Watch currently retails in the European, Chinese, and some South-Asian markets with a rough sticker price of about €59.