Xiaomi just launched the Mi TV 5X series in the Indian market. These TVs feature a 4K panels and have up to a screen-to-body ratio of 96.6%. They also come with a premium metal frame with carbon fiber back.
They are being offered in three sizes 43″, 50″ and 55″ models. They come with Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) support and support over 1 billion colours. Powering the TVs is a Quad core MediaTek chip with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. These also come with enhanced Vivid Picture Engine 2 with Adaptive Brightness that adapts to the environment.
The Mi TV 5X series gets the latest PatchWall 4 that also features IMDb ratings for every movie. PatchWall has also been upgraded with 75+ free live channels and Universal Search across 30 OTT apps. The 50″ and 55″ models feature 40W stereo speakers, and the 43″ model features 30W stereo speakers. One of the highlighting features is the use of HDMI 2.1 ports and Far-field Mics with Google Assistant.
Mi TV 5X series specifications
- 43-inch, 50-inch, 55-inch 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 88% NTSC Color Gamut, 94% DCPI-3 color gamut,
- Vivid Picture Engine 2, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR
10, HLG, 10bit – 1 billion colors
- Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode
- Dolby Atmos, DTS HD audio
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android 10 with PatchWall 4
- Hands-free Google Assistant with far-field mics
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (eARC), 2 x USB, Optical, Ethernet
- 40W Stereo speakers on 50″ and 55″, 30W unit on 43″
Pricing & Availability
The Mi TV 5X 43-inch is priced at INR 31,999, the 50-inch model is at INR 41,999 while the 55-inch model is priced at INR 47,999. These will be available across Mi.com, Flipkart.com, Mi Home, Mi Studio and Croma, starting 7th September.