Xiaomi added a new addition to their smart TV lineup in the country with the Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition 40-inch model. This new TV sits between the Horizon Edition 32-inch and the 43-inch model.
The TV has a 40-inch Full HD screen with immersive Horizon display with minimal bezels and 93.7% screen to body ratio. It comes with Patch Wall, Xiaomi’s custom launcher on top of the Android TV OS. We also get the Vivid Picture Engine (VPE), the brand’s version of a color engine that ensures accurate screen calibration, deeper contrasts and perfect colour reproduction.
This new TV comes with support for 25 OTT content partners such as Disney+ Hotstar, Prime Video, and many others. There is the Mi Quick Wake feature lets you can resume watching your show or movie from where you left off in less than 5 seconds and the Data saver model along with support for Mi Home IoT products.
Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition 40-inch specifications
- 40″ (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 178-degree viewing angle
- Quad-core Amlogic Cortex-A53 processor
- 750MHz Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 1GB DDR4 RAM, 8GB internal memory
- Android TV 9.0 with PatchWall
- Mi Quick Wake, Data Saver, Mi Home support
- Connectivity: 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), AV, USB 2.0 x 2, Ethernet, S/PDIF port, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x 10W speakers, DTS-HD
Pricing & Availability
The Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition 40″ is priced at INR 23,999 and will be available for sale from Flipkart, Mi.com online and offline from Mi Home, Mi Studio and other Retail partner stores starting June 2nd.