After a shakeup in their audio products team, Xiaomi just announced the Mi FlipBuds Pro, the company’s first flagship noise-canceling earbuds in China. These buds as of now are strictly for the China market but things could change in the near future.
These buds sport a new audio chip that the company claims can cut up to 99% of background noise and also gives the buds different noise reduction modes with a transparency mode baked in. The FlipBuds Pro also is the world’s first pair of TWS buds to pack the Qualcomm QCC5151 flagship chip further strengthening the partnership between the two brands.
These feature an 11mm super linear dynamic driver unit for an immersive audio experience. Along with Bluetooth 5.2, there is support for aptX Adaptive codec for high-quality audio and low-latency gaming experience. The buds also come with a dual-pairing feature making it ideal for people looking to hook this up to multiple devices at the same time.
The device adopts the high-gloss nano-NCVM coating process and has a mirror surface that reflects light for an attractive look, texture, and grip.
Mi FlipBuds Pro specifications/features
- 11mm super linear dynamic drivers
- Qualcomm QCC5151 chip
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity, aptX Adaptive
- Customized high-performance noise cancellation chip, two microphones for active noise cancellation noise reduction of up to 40dB.
- Touch controls for music playback
- Voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Dual-device intelligent quick connection to easily pair with mobile phones and laptops
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Case weight: 60g
- 7 hours with ANC off and 5h with ANC On
- 28 hours total battery life without ANC, 22h with ANC, 5min charging offers 2h battery life
- Qi wireless charging
The Mi FlipBuds Pro comes in Black color and is priced at 799 yuan (INR 9,200 approx.) They will be available to order starting May 14th and will go on sale in China on May 21st.