We saw Xiaomi launch the Mi 10T series in the European markets just a few weeks back, and now they’ve brought it to India as well. Both the phones are Xiaomi’s latest flagship models and promise to deliver exceptional performance for a fraction of the cost.
The phones pack a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with a 144Hz refresh rate, Adaptive sync variable refresh rate to switch between 144Hz, 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 48Hz, and 30Hz along with MEMC motion compensation technology. Powering these is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
Both the models are 5G and carry the latest Snapdragon X55 Modem. These run Android 10 with MIUI 12 out of the box. In terms of design, Xiaomi hasn’t cut any corner, the phones are made out of aluminium and have Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
In terms of optics, the Mi 10T Pro comes with a 108MP Samsung sensor, supports OIS, while the Mi 10T comes with a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 sensor. Both the phones share the same 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5-megapixel super macro camera. Both models carry a beefy 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD
- 144Hz refresh rate, 500 nits (avg), 650 nits max brightness, HDR10, MEMC
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- Mi 10T — 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Mi 10T Pro — 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Mi 10T — 64MP rear camera Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture, 5MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Mi 10T Pro — 108MP rear camera with Samsung HMX 1/ 1.33″ sensor, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture, 5MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro come in Cosmic Black color and Lunar Silver color. The Mi 10T is priced at INR 35,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB storage version and INR 37,999 for 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage version. The Mi 10T Pro is priced at INR 39,999 for the 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage version. Both the phones are available for pre-order from Flipkart, mi.com, Mi Home stores, Mi Stores, and Mi studio and offline retailers starting today.