We saw the Amazfit GTS 2 mini launch in India late last year at a sticker price of INR 6,999. The watch at the time of launch was slated to come with support for Amazon Alexa but was later launched without it.
Recently, Amazfit has started rolling out an OTA update for the GTS 2 Mini users in India. This new update enables the user to have Alexa on their wrist. This brings a host of fresh features and perspective to the watch. The added Alexa functionality enables playing music, setting alarms, provide weather forecasts, traffic updates, and sports updates.
Here are the steps to get Alexa support on the GTS 2 Mini:
- Open the Zepp app on your phone, click on profile, select Amazfit GTS 2 Mini
- Update the system to version 22.214.171.124
- On the watch home screen, swipe left
- Tap “Authorise Alexa on the device page of the app”
- From the Zepp app, click on profile, click on add accounts
- Click on “Amazon Alexa”
- Login with Amazon account
Just for a recap, the Amazfit GTS 2 Mini features a 1.55-inch AMOLED screen with an Always-on-display. The watch supports 24-hour heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring. It also gets the PAI, an indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness and supports 70+ workout modes.