Along with the Redmi Note 10S, Redmi also announced their very first smartwatch in the Indian market as well. The Redmi Watch comes with a 1.4-inch touch color LCD screen and 350 nits brightness.
It has a plastic build with a single button to move through the menu. There are 11 sports modes, Sleep monitoring, Heart rate monitoring, and guided breathing. The watch also has built-in GPS / GLONASS support for outdoor activity modes. It runs a custom RealTime OS just like the Mi Watch revolve and should have basic apps built-in.
Redmi Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) color LCD screen
- 60% NTSC color gamut
- 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, Barometer (altimeter), Compass
- 11 Sports modes: Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Outdoor Cycling, Open water swimming, Freestyle, Pool swimming, Cricket, Trekking, Trail run, Walking and Indoor cycling
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Sleep Monitoring, Breathing
- Notifications support, Weather, Clock, Alarm, Flashlight, Music Control, Idle alerts
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- 5ATM Water Resistance
- 230mAh battery with 9 days battery life
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Watch comes in Black, Blue, and Ivory colors with matching straps. It is priced at INR 3,999 and will be available from Flipkart, mi.com, and Mi Home Stores offline starting May 25th.