Xiaomi’s arm, Redmi has enjoyed the success of the Note 10 series and is all ready to add one new member to it. The brand started teasing a new product which is slated to be their first 5G smartphone called the Redmi Note 10T 5G.
The teaser for the phone mentions “Fast and Futuristic” is coming soon. The phone just like other Xiaomi products is a rebranded POCO M3 Pro which was announced a few weeks back in the country. The phone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor and pack a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It comes in two memory and RAM configurations. The phone gets a triple camera setup on the back with a main 48MP sensor and a massive 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 10T 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Note 10T 5G is slated to be announced in two memory and storage variants and should be priced similarly to the POCO M3 Pro.