After much teasing, POCO Global finally announced the POCO X3 GT in the Malaysian market. The phone comes with a 6.6-inch LCD panel with 120Hz refresh rate.
It is powered by Dimensity 1100 with support for 5G SA/NSA and supports a maximum of 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and up to 256GB UFS3.1 storage. In terms of optics, the X3 GT gets a triple camera setup on the back, with a 64-megapixel camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
It packs a 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 42 minutes. There is also IP53 rating against occasional splashes.
POCO X3 GT specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD panel
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor
- ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB storage
- Rear Camer: 64MP (f/1.79), 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor (f/2.3), 2MP macro (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Sound by JBL Audio quality certification
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging
The POCO X3 GT comes in Cloud White, Wave Blue and Stargaze Black colours. It is priced at RM 1199 (INR 21,000 approx.) for the 8GB RAM/128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM/256GB storage version costs RM 1399 (INR 24,999 approx.). The phone will go on sale in Malaysia starting early August.