We by now know that Xiaomi’s April 23rd India launch is going to a larger affair. The company is all set to announce the Mi 11 Ultra along with the Mi 11X series in the Indian market.
Now the company has announced on their social channels that they are bringing the Mi QLED TV 75-inch 4K TV to the country as well. It is the largest smart Tv from the brand that is globally available. We saw the brand announce the Mi QLED TV 55-inch 4K TV just a while back which received quite attention from the consumers.
This new TV features a 75-inch edge-to-edge display with quantum dot technology. It is their flagship product and it shows in the construction as well. The TV sports a metal build with a display that has a 100% NTSC color range with 1.07 billion color variations and 1,024 different color shades with 192 zones of full array dynamic local dimming zones. The TV runs on the latest version of Android TV.
The TV also gets MEMC support with a 120Hz refresh rate panel, Dolby Vision, and HDR10+ out of the box. In terms of connectivity, we get the newer gen HDMI 2.1 ports, Bluetooth 5.0, Ethernet jack, USB 3.0 ports, Wi-Fi, and more. There is a 30W stereo speaker system that includes two tweeters and four woofers, supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD.
Mi QLED TV (75″) specifications
- 75-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle
- MEMC 120Hz refresh rate, 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Quad-core MediaTek MT9611 processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android 10 OS
- Connectivity: 1 x HDMI 2.1, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x USB, S/PDIF, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, headphone jack, Ethernet jack
- Mi Voice remote with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa support.
- 30W ( 2 x 15W) 6 speaker system (4 woofers, 2 tweeters), Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
This new Mi QLED TV will be sold via Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi stores offline. Looking at the 55-inch model pricing, we expect this new 75-inch model to cost somewhere around INR 89,990.