Xiaomi India brought out a massive update to their Mi TV in India in the form of a QLED TV. Xiaomi already has an entire QLED lineup in China and has started making it global.
The latest smart TV in India comes in a 55-inch size, with 4K resolution and has Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) support. There is also a MEMC chip included which according to the brand offers Reality Flow tech offering blur-free rendering of high-speed action for sportscasts in games and more.
The TV features an Aluminium alloy frame with sandblasting coating and the back carbon finish. The panel has an ultra-slim bezel offering 96% screen to body ratio for a premium look. The TV has 30W 6-speaker set-up equipped with 4 mid-range speakers and 2 tweeters that come in 0.5L boxes which is about 233% more volume than a typical LED TV. There is also the new HDMI 2.1 via eARC supports higher bandwidth audio, Automatic Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and 5ms Input Lag @ 4K 60fps for the best gaming experience.
Mi Q1 QLED TV 4K (55″) specifications
- 55-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 95% DCPI-3 colour gamut
- Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, 5ms response time
- Quad-core MediaTek MT9611 processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android 10 with PatchWall
- 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 eARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF
- WiFi 802.11 ac (dual band) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc,
- Mi Voice remote
- 30W 6 speaker system (4 full-range drivers, 2 tweeters), Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
The Mi Q1 QLED TV 4K 55″ is priced at INR 54,999 and will be available from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi Home stores, starting from December 21st.