After days of teasing, Xiaomi finally announced their flagship smartphone, the Xiaomi 12 Pro in the Indian market. The phone gets a 6.73-inch Full HD+ AMOLED LTPO 2.0 panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, the panel gets Dolby Vision, HDR10+ certification, and Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
The phone comes powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and has up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS3.1 internal storage. It runs Android 12 and MIUI 13 on top right out of the box in the Indian market. In terms of optics, the Xiaomi 12 Pro gets a triple setup on the rear with a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor, which is coupled with a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide-angle sensor and another 50MP JN1 sensor with a 2X Portrait lens. The phone also packs a 32MP sensor on the front for selfies. It is juiced by a 4,600mAh battery with support for 120W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, and 10W reverse wireless charging.
Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G Specsheet
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED LTPO 2.0 panel
- 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+
- Gorilla Glass Victus Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC
- 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256GB UFS3.1 Storage
- Rear Cam- 50MP Sony IMX766, 50MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide-angle, 50MP 2X Portrait
- Front Cam- 32MP
- Bluetooth 5.2, WiFi 6, NFC, GPS
- Dolby Audio, Stereo Speakers
- 4,600mAh battery, 120W fast wired charging, 50W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging
Pricing & Availability
The Xiaomi 12 Pro comes in Noir Black, Opera Mauve, and Couture Blue color options. It is priced at INR 62,999 for the 8GB RAM & 256GB internal storage and the top-end model with 12GB RAM & 256GB internal storage costs INR 66,999. The phone will be available from Amazon, mi.com, Mi Home stores, and offline partner stores starting May 2nd. As a part of the introductory offer, there will be an INR 4000 instant discount on all purchases and an INR 6000 discount with ICICI Bank cards and EMI transactions.