Redmi just launched two new smart TVs in their Redmi TV lineup for the Indian market after much teasing. The two new models include a 32″ HD and a 43″ Full HD TV.
Both these panels have an LED backlight and come with Vivid Picture Engine (VPE), Redmi’s own Image processing unit. This is the very first time the brand has used the VPE in the smaller 32″ models. In addition, these TVs have also become the first in the market to be powered by Android 11 TV OS with Xiaomi’s PatchWall 4 UI on top.
This new PatchWall build comes with IMDb ratings, 75+ free live channels and Universal Search across 30 OTT apps. Also included is the Kids Mode, Quick Wake, Quick Mute, Google Assistant, Built-In Chromecast and Play Store. These models come with 20W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual X and DTS- HD. In addition, there is Dolby Atmos pass-through available via HDMI eARC.
Redmi Smart TV 32″ and 43″ specifications
- 32″ HD / 43″ FHD display with 178-degree viewing angle
- Vivid Picture Engine, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Quad-core Amlogic S905X2 processor with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB eMMC internal storage
- 2 x HDMI 2.1 (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB 2.0, 3.5mm jack, Ethernet jack
- Android TV 11 with PatchWall 4
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 5.0
- 2 x 10W speakers
- Dolby Audio, DTS-HD, Dolby Atmos pass-through via HDMI eARC
Pricing & Availability
The Redmi Smart TV 32″ HD model is priced at INR 15,999 while the 43″ FHD model is at INR 25,999. These TVs will be available during Diwali With Mi Sale and Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale early next month.