After making its global debut last month, the POCO M3 Pro 5G is all set to land in India on June 8. This will be first 5G capable smartphone to come out of POCO India.
The phone was scheduled to launch in the country last month, but the worsening situation due to the pandemic forced the brand to postpone. The phone packs a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor which is a 5G chip.
It is being offered in two variants overseas, a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and a 6GB RAM and 128GB storage version. POCO M3 Pro gets a triple camera setup on the back with a main 48MP sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP maco lens. The phone also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing & Availability
The POCO M3 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and, POCO Yellow colors. The phone is being sold in the European markets at a starting price of approx INR 16,000. We should expect a similar pricing for the Indian market as well.