At their Smart Living 2021 product launch, Mi India finally announced the Mi Band 6. This new smart band features a 1.56-inch large full screen AMOLED touch display which is rounded on the corners and gives an edge-to-edge look.
It has a 326PPI and offers approximately 50% more screen space than its predecessor. Apart from this, the band also features an updated sensor suite and can now track more metrics. It also supports customizable band faces with over 60 themes. The new PPG sensor offers heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, apart from all the standard monitoring modes like sleep cycles and more.
This iteration of the Mi Band supports 30 workout modes, such as stretching, HIIT, gymnastics, Zumba, street dancing, and more with auto-detection. Other monitoring modes include stress monitoring, deep breathing guidance, and female health tracking. There is a 125mAh battery that promises up to 14 days of battery life with the new magnetic charging connector bundled in.
Mi Smart Band 6 specifications
- 1.53-inch (152 × 486 pixels) AMOLED color touch screen display
- up to 450 nits brightness, 3D scratch-resistant glass, AF coating
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor, Blood oxygen sensor
- 24-hour sleep tracking with REM and sleep breathing quality, fitness tracking, Sedentary reminder
- 30 fitness modes (outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine, Dance, Zumba, Cricket, Bowling, Basketball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Badminton, Boxing, Indoor fitness, Indoor ice skating, HIIT, Core Training, Stretching, Stepper, Gymnastics, Pilates, Street dance, and Kickboxing)
- 6 automatic fitness tracking (walking, treadmill, outdoor running, outdoor cycling, rowing machine, and elliptical machine)
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle,
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure assessment, Breathing training
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC (Optional)
- 125mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
Pricing & Availability
The Mi Smart Band 6 comes in Black colour & similar shade strap and is priced at INR 3,499. It will go on sale through Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home stores offline starting 30th August. Swappable bands in Maroon, Ocean Blue, Orange and Light Green colours will be announced at a later date.